Your Privacy is Paramount:
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
“Personally identifiable information” is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes:
- Information about you, including your name, address, telephone number, Social Security number, date of birth, occupation, assets, income, and any other information that is connected with your identity;
- Information about your transactions with AGT and/or with its FCM partner(s) and affiliates;
- Information you provide to AGT and/or its FCM partner(s) on applications and other forms;
- Information you provide to AGT and/or its FCM partner(s) to verify your identity (such as a passport, drivers license, or state ID), or received from other entities not affiliated with AGT;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (such as your credit history and creditworthiness), and other entities not affiliated with AGT.
Why and How We Collect Personally Identifiable Information?
When you apply for and/or maintain an account with AGT and/or its Futures Commission Merchant (“FCM”) partner(s), we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your trading needs and financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and/or providing customer service.
Information From Third-Party Sources:
AGT may on occasion combine information we receive online with information we have obtained through third-party sources to enhance our ability to market those products or services that may be of interest to you.
Website Usage Information:
AGT automatically collects IP addresses and website usage information from you when you visit the www.agtfutures.com website. This information helps us evaluate how our users navigate and use our website.
USE OF INFORMATION:
AGT Futures uses personally identifiable information collected from you for the following general purposes:
- to fulfill your requests for specific products and services;
- to improve the design and content of our site;
- to contact you about special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with customer service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
AGT Futures may share or disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies, individuals, third-party service providers, and joint marketers in order to support the products and services we provide to you, when:
- we have your consent to share the information;
- we need to fulfill a regulatory requirement as required by the National Futures Association (NFA) and/or the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC);
- we have a joint marketing agreement, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse, or sponsor with financial service institutions (e.g. advisers, broker-dealers, FCMs, brokers, trust companies, and banks);
- we have companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf (e.g. FCMs, accountants, vendors for transaction confirms, data processing, computer software maintenance and/or development, cybersecurity, transaction processing, and marketing services);
- we need to protect our legal rights (for example, if we are trying to collect the money you owe us or we are trying to enforce our agreements with you);
- we must comply with applicable laws to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities. These parties include government/regulatory organizations, such as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), as well as any of the regulatory organizations and states we are registered with and to parties under a court order or subpoena that request this information.
Companies, Individuals, and Third-Parties in contract with us and/or acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential.
Aggregate information is information that we (or third-party service providers on our behalf) collect about AGT Futures website users on an anonymous basis. We may share aggregated demographic and usage information with our prospective and actual business partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Accessing and Reviewing Your Personal Information:
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to your web browser and store on your computer. Cookies are created at a web server, sent back to the browser, and requested to be stored by the browser. If the browser agrees to store them, the browser will send them back to the web server each time a request is sent to the webserver. Cookies can be regularly deleted or disabled. However, this may affect the interaction with the webserver, and you may be required to log in again and you may not be able to use the website. Cookies do not contain personal information about you (unless you knowingly provide it). Cookies can note that your browser was used to visit certain sites, pages, or advertisements on a certain date. AGT does not store sensitive or private information in any cookie which is sent to your browser.
You do have control over cookies. Most browsers can be set to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. You can set most browsers to refuse to accept cookies, although this may affect your internet experience. You can also erase cookies that are already on your computer. For more information on working with cookies, consult the user manual, FAQ, or “Help” function of your specific browser.
We employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. When you open an account with us, you are issued a unique account number. You may also receive a unique User ID and a password for a trading platform and/or website, if applicable. Only a limited number of AGT Futures representatives who have a need-to-know this information will have access to it on a need-to-know basis.
Please remember that you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account number, User ID, and password. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose this information to anyone. In addition to our security measures, you can also take steps to maximize your security online and to protect your confidential information. First and foremost, don’t choose a trivial password and don’t post it on your computer. Don’t use a public computer unless you can verify that it’s not capturing keystrokes and that you can erase all of your information from it once you’ve finished.
We conduct regular internal audits of our business practices and procedures, examining confidentiality standards and information access in order to protect your personal information.
Monitoring and Recording of Communications Notice:
AGT Futures records and monitors phone calls, emails, instant messaging, and other means of communication lines internally. Internal supervisory monitoring, recording, and recordkeeping of communications play an important role in ensuring effective customer service and consumer protection. Information obtained as a result of AGT’s monitoring and recording of communications program is kept strictly confidential and not shared with any third parties unless otherwise required by law and/or by a regulatory agency, including but not limited to, the NFA and/or CFTC. By contacting AGT via phone, email, instant messaging, or similar, you consent to AGT’s ability to record and monitor your correspondence with AGT internally.
Risk and Disclosure Information:
The products and services offered by AGT Futures inherently have risk and no warranty against loss can be provided. All account holders are responsible for understanding the systems, products, and limitations of trading. System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market volatility, system performance, and other factors. Customers should consider all risk factors including their personal financial situation before trading. Futures, options on futures, and foreign-exchange involve risk and may not be suitable for all investors. To learn more, please read the Disclaimer & Risk Disclosure.
OPT-OUT of Promotional Communication:
At any time, and for any reason, you may opt-out of promotional communication(s) via the following methods:
- send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- send a letter to:
230 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60606